To enjoy more gaming sessions, it packs a 4500mAh battery with 120W HyperCharge that charges the phone to 100% in 17 minutes. Use Sprint IMEI check service to discover mobile operator Lock/Unlock and Blacklist status online. These display panels are brighter and sharper in capturing colors on the screen as compared to other ordinary displays.
- According to reports, the Black Shark 4 will come with the Snapdragon 870 SoC.
- You can Upgrade or Downgrade Xiaomi Black Shark 4 with a Stock ROM file.
- Any sleekness to its curves doesn’t make up for the fact that this isn’t a pocket-friendly phone; it will leave a noticeable bulge in skinny jeans and the plastic on the back feels pretty cheap.
- The first one, known as Constant temperature charging, adapts the charging power according to your usage pattern to preserve the health of the battery and avoid overheating.
The standard model is equipped with 6GB of RAM, which can be upgraded to 8GB or 12GB. Storage starts at 128GB UFS 3.1, which is very speedy, and can be stock ROM (firmware) upgraded to 256GB. It is worth mentioning that it’s not technically the fastest Black Shark, with the follow-up Black Shark 4S range – with a Snapdragon 888 Plus – readily available in China. But, given the delay with the Black Shark 4 Pro, it’ll be a while before that graces UK shores (if ever). It’s a limitation of the stabilisation more than anything, with the electronic image stabilisation (EIS) not able to correct the wobble as you hold the phone in place as well as optical image stabilisation (OIS) would.
- If a device has a higher total score than its competitors, it is considered better overall.
- The CPU and GPU are the main components that affect performance.
- The ultra-wide is great for scenic shots or group photos, but only in the very best lighting conditions.
- It’s a little hard to recognize at first because the phone employs a sort of faux-futuristic gaming aesthetic.
- By using this firmware you can solve all software Issues with in your Xiaomi Black Shark 4 such as hang on Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
After spending a couple of weeks with the Black Shark 4, there are some things that the phone does really well, along with a few annoyances. However, as soon as you switch to 2x zoom (digital), the loss of quality is very noticeable. The macro is not as bad as I expected, I was surprised by the beauty of some close-up shots. The manufacturer does not provide an official guarantee for software and security updates. So expect the bare minimum of one to two Android releases and three years of security updates.
These are even more comprehensive compared to the options within Shark Space. The Black Shark 4 Pro has the appearance of a very sensible and mature gaming device. You won’t find any jarring tattoos or bright contrasting colors, this one’s a white-collar worker. There are three color options to choose from, Shadow Black, Misty Grey, and Cosmos Black, and they’re all more or less monochrome, apart from a few light patterns. I received the Cosmos Black variant that’s a solid black shade, adorned only with the „S” logo and a triangular RGB light on the back. You’re clumsy with phones Another feature that you miss out on with the Black Shark 4 Pro is any kind of waterproofing to keep your handset protected – so bear that in mind while using it.